We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you or any user of our Site believes its copyright rights have been infringed on our Site, the copyright(s) owner (“Complaining Party”) should send notification to Our Designated Agent (as identified below) immediately. To be effective, the notification must include:
- A physical or electronic signature of the Complaining Party or such person authorized to act on behalf of the Complaining Party;
- Identification of the copyrights(s) claimed to have been infringed;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the Complaining Party or such person authorized to act on behalf of the Complaining Party, such as address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the Complaining Party may be contacted;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing the Complaining Party’s copyrights(s) that is to be removed and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate such materials;
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or by law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, the Complaining Party or such person authorized to act on behalf of the Complaining Party is the owner of an exclusive copyrights that is allegedly infringed.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c) (“DMCA”), A List Partners Technology’s Designated Agent for notice of claims of copyrights infringement can be contacted at the addresses below.
Designated Agent for Claimed Infringement:
A List Partners Technology, LLC d/b/a AListPartnersTechnology.com
Postal Address: A List Partners Technology, LLC.
401 Congress Ave.
Austin, TX 78701
E-mail address: Please contact us using the contact form located at: http://alistpartnerstechnology.com/contact-us/.
You acknowledge, accept and agree that if we receive a notice of a claim of copyright infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from our Site without liability to you or any other party and that the claims of the Complaining Party will be referred to the United States Copyright Office for adjudication as provided in the DMCA.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying A List Partners Technology and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with our rights and obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. §512(c), but do not constitute legal advice. It may be advisable to contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. Allegations that other intellectual property right is being infringed should be sent using the contact form located at: http://alistpartnerstechnology.com/contact-us/. A List Partners Technology may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts of those who are accused of copyright infringement or other intellectual property rights.